Saturday, December 1, 2007

Woodmont Academy




I'm enjoying my school year at Woodmont Academy. Most of my teachers are great,and I'm learning alot.
One of the things I really like about Woodmont is I get a chance to be closer to God than I was before. Just to inform you we pray eleven times each day. It can get boring at times but over all I like praying. I don't know what it is, but after I pray I feel good inside.
Another reason why I like Woodmont is all the kids are nice, and everyone hangs out with each other. Not only do the different grades talk to each other, but the whole middle school interact with one another. We play basketball together, football, soccer, wall ball, and even gymnastics.
The last thing I really like is that Woodmont has sport teams. We have basketball,and baseball. Basketball season is during the winter, and baseball is during the spring. I made it on the basketball team, and I have a great coach. We lost our first game to Ressurection, but I have a feeling we're going to progress through the year. Who knows, we might turn out to be champions. I am trying out for baseball in the spring.
The one thing I really don't like about Woodmont is the uniforms! Really, the only thing I do not like about them is they are very uncomfortable.
Now you guys have the update on my new school.

P.S. CHC hope to see you guys soon.

No comments: