Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Peco had babies!

As you all may know Peco is the stupid cat that tried to jump off my deck. If you don't know who Peco is, and how dumb she is all you have to do is go to the very bottom on my blog. There you will see why I called her dumb. Anyway, Peco had babies!
Yeah, I cant believe it she delivered them while I was at school. My brother was there when she had them. Apparently he called my mom frantically saying, that Peco had her babies on my sister's bunk-bed. He also said that there was blood all over. So my mom came home, got blankets, put the new born kitties on a soft blanket, and brought up food for Peco to eat while she cared for her babies in our bathroom.
The babies were born on November twenty-ninth 2007. There's one all black one (Booboo), there's one black and white one the smallest of them all , (Runt), and there's two orange ones (Tang, and Tigger.) If you are interested in taking one post a comment on the comment page for this post. I'll keep updates on how they are doing. Oh, and just so you know they're free.

No comments: